Code of Conduct
This is the code of conduct for Fstage.vc. At Fstage.vc we believe in fair treatment and an inclusive environment. The code of conduct is to support what we believe to be fair treatment to everyone in our community. This document lays out what is unacceptable behavior and defines the process for anyone to report concerning behavior.
We expect everyone associated with Fstage.vc to follow this code of conduct, including, but not limited to our team, other investment firms, mentors, entrepreneurs or businesses. This code of conduct applies to all settings associated with Fstage.vc including, but not limited to working at the office, work trips, work events, social outings, social media & email communication.
Comments or behavior that treat a person less favorably. Includes but is not limited to:
• Racial or ethnic slurs
• Homophobic or transphobic comments or slurs
• Treating someone less favorably because of external factors such as age or sex
• Holding a compulsory meeting when an employee who must care for family can’t attend
Unwanted conduct related to a protected characteristic or sexual nature, with the purpose of violating the victim’s dignity or creating a degrading, humiliating or offensive environment.
This includes but is not limited to:
• Unwelcome touching or flirtation
• Sexual or sexually suggestive comments, insults, metaphors or gestures
• Unsolicited questions about marital status, relationship or sexual preferences
Other unacceptable behavior
• Knowingly making a false report alleging a breach of this code of conduct
• Knowingly acting in a manner which is contrary to the spirit of this code of conduct
We will seriously investigate any reported incidents and communicate to the person who reported the incident as soon as possible where applicable. We have internal processes in place to handle all reports. The actions we may take in response to a report include, but are not limited to: nothing, a verbal or written warning, removal from certain spaces or forums, removal of responsibilities, report to legal authorities, termination of arrangements with third parties.
MONITORING AND REVIEW
This code of conduct is reviewed from time to time by the Fstage.vc team.