What’s in it for investor?
May I ask you a question: “Why don’t you let others work for you?“
Join investing meeting conversations and have your say.
Have you ever missed good opportunities,
because you had not big enough ticket?
Have you made bad investments,
because it turned out something different than sold?
Have you realised it’s just too much of work
to identify and invest in right startup early on?
Have you missed complimenting competencies aside you
assessing and discussing cases before an investment?
But, imagine, if you could:
1. create new income streams and learn new businesses;
2.invest only in properly validated and verified startups;
3. get on-board early with small ticket, without hassle;
4. learn by doing from other investors over discussions;
5. sell yours or your company’s services to those startups.
Fstage.vc offers validated deal-flow,
and takes care of organising & legal side
We scout promising pre-seed EU startups from Baltics/Nordics mainly.
We don’t believe in stories, we validate every startup fo 2 months with process.
We decide jointly and invest together €50-100k per startup.
Investments are made only if we raise the minimum amount €50k.
We complement our investment with paid mentorship to keep them on track.
We welcome small ticket investors with €5-50k per startup.
If you are interested in our reasons and the founding story.
- Obligations? Help to avoid investing in bad founders. After investments paid advisory and mentorship, if you want to help.
- Current setup? Syndicate, investing via loan agreements with variable interest payback, Fstage SPV1…Z OÜ registered in Estonia (EU).
Investors lend funds to SPV, maintained by administrator, who then executes based on lenders joint decisions.
- Time to decide? Decide today. Paperwork takes time and investing happens always too early.
- Fstage exit strategy? Play it safe yet bold. Aim for 30%+ returns. Partial or/and full exit to VCs, Family Officies, M&A.
- Who does the DD? Fstage OÜ does it to keep consistency and assure we rely on facts and evidences, not hopes and feelings only.
- Investment terms? 1x admin fee 6% and 13% carry, to maintain SPV investments over 5-12 years. (1st SPV only)
- Can I invest in 1 company only? Yes, then there’s 1x admin fee 6% and 20% carry.
Are you ready to proceed?
Step 1 – click on “join” button below and fill in the questions.
We require additional confirmation about distribution of your funds to get a mandate prior every investment in startups.
Step 2 – Fstage sends you digitally signed loan agreement with detailed process description, you need to return it, signed digitally.
We support: Estonian Digital ID, Dokobit, DocuSign.
The agreement is valid only if both SPV board members and you have signed it. That is to protect investors’ interests.
Step 3 – Fstage receives your investment amount to Swedbank bank account, details are found in the Loan agreement.
In case of any question please send us email or connect our founding partner Mikk Orglaan via linkedin