What’s in it for mentor?
Have you ever felt that you
didn’t get paid equally for the value
you actually created,
but way-way-way less?
Most likely it was “Thank you”
or few hundred € for your hours spent.
Obviously they can’t afford you, as you are very expensive
and they haven’t got the money yet.
Yet you love picking brain to improve people/businesses…
but it’s not sustainable like this, right?
But, imagine, if you could:
1. get paid for the value you actually create;
2. get onboard early enough with small ticket in company you believe in;
3. amplify investment with your skills, expertise, network.
No, we don’t believe your advice is genuine, if your only wish is to get paid as mentor.
You have to invest to ensure other investors and founders that you are willing to put in your skin. Then you are at the same side of the table as us and as startup founders.
Fstage.vc converts mentors to investors,
and takes care of organising & legal side
We scout promising pre-seed EU startups from Baltics/Nordics mainly.
We don’t believe in stories, we validate every startup fo 2 months with process.
We decide jointly and invest together €50-100k per startup.
Investments are made only if we raise the minimum amount €50k.
We complement our investment with paid mentorship to keep them on track.
We welcome small ticket investors with €5-50k per startup.
If you are interested in our reasons and the founding story.
- Obligations? Help to avoid investing in bad founders. After investments paid advisory and mentorship, if you want to help.
- Current setup? Syndicate, investing via loan agreements with variable interest payback, Fstage SPV1…Z OÜ registered in Estonia (EU).
Investors lend funds to SPV, maintained by administrator, who then executes based on lenders joint decisions.
- Time to decide? Decide today. Paperwork takes time and investing happens always too early.
- Fstage exit strategy? Play it safe yet bold. Aim for 30%+ returns. Partial or/and full exit to VCs, Family Officies, M&A.
- Who does the DD? Fstage OÜ does it to keep consistency and assure we rely on facts and evidences, not hopes and feelings only.
- Investment terms? 1x admin fee 6% and 13% carry, to maintain SPV investments over 5-12 years. (1st SPV only)
- Can I invest in 1 company only? Yes, then there’s 1x admin fee 6% and 20% carry.
Are you ready to proceed?
Step 1 – click on “join” button below and fill in the questions.
We require additional confirmation about distribution of your funds to get a mandate prior every investment in startups.
Step 2 – Fstage sends you digitally signed loan agreement with detailed process description, you need to return it, signed digitally.
We support: Estonian Digital ID, Dokobit, DocuSign.
The agreement is valid only if both SPV board members and you have signed it. That is to protect investors’ interests.
Step 3 – Fstage receives your investment amount to Swedbank bank account, details are found in the Loan agreement.
In case of any question please send us email or connect our founding partner Mikk Orglaan via linkedin